Ray Rabs Warren talks Real Estate
Market Update Snapshot
- Sydney auction clearance rates nearing 79% in early November. Volume levels are still down on last year though.
- Sydney and Brisbane house prices grew by 0.5% in October
- The resilience of residential property markets has surprised many this year, with a mix of factors including reduced interest rates and wage support all playing their part.
- A number of property analysists are predicting the second half of next year will see property demand increase across the board. Main reasons-interest rates to remain low, return of overseas students and immigration, overseas buyers, easing of credit approvals, government spending initiatives, first home buyer grants and inter-state migration
- One of the most significant elements has been the way COVID-19 has impacted businesses and their commercial landlords. A big part of this has been negotiating and the flow on effects to rents and office property values.
- There are good faith discussions at play, but the government “code of conduct” lacks clarity and can cause problems. “It’s clear about what the intention is, but the code isn’t clear on all of the rules, so there’s many different interpretations being applied. A lot of grey!
Buyer’s Agent: Residential
Marrickville NSW- $950,000
Located & Negotiated house property purchase
Penrith NSW- Apartment- $400,000
Searched, located and negotiated. Investment purposes / long term tenant
Como NSW- Tidal Waterfront Home $1,375,000
Negotiated price and terms
Berry NSW- Rural Property – $3,900,000
Assisted client with due-diligence, strategy and property assessment
Nundah QLD- Townhouse $476,000
Negotiated off-market. Investment purposes/12-month lease in place
Alexandria NSW- Commercial Warehouse -$1,785,000
Off market warehouse- Approached owner direct
Commercial Tenant Representation:
Sydney NSW-CBD fringe
Office savings circa $90,000 PA office space.
Negotiated new terms during COVID-19 Pandemic
Silverwater NSW- Business relocation to larger warehouse
Negotiated surrender of existing lease. Followed by finding, negotiating lease and securing new premises for expanding business.
Sellers Advocacy Service:
Use our experience when selling a property. Simply put, this service is a similar platform to how your mortgage broker would work for their customer when searching for the best loan for their client. We put proper processors in place, vent and appoint the right agent, make the agent accountable and ensure our clients get the best price outcome. Even better we bill the agent - so there is no charge to the client.
26 Alana Drive West Pennant Hills NSW -Sold $1,880,000 (house)
Appointed agent: Louis Carr Real Estate
44 Suffolk street Paddington NSW- Sold $2,200,000 (house)
Appointed agent: Breswick Whitney
6/47 Gilderthorpe Avenue, Randwick NSW-Sold $1,211,750 (apartment)
Appointed agent: Belle Property Randwick
Locate Negotiate know their stuff!
They were well researched, analytical, realistic and impartial. I liked how they simplified the process and focused us on what was really important to us, and how each property met our criteria.
- Greg & Julie P.